May 2-5 Update...You won't believe how it ends!!!

Herbs - May 2

May 2nd - Getting used to being outside...just about ready to plant!  :)  Yahoo!

Garden Box 1 - Bok Choy, Spinach, Lettuce, Onions, Carrots, Green Beans, Radishes

Garden Box 2 - Peas, Potatoes, Green Onions

Garden Box 3 - Haven't separated yet but some onions and chives came up from last year.

May 5 - Father-in-law on his way to pick out his plants.

Father-in-Law's community garden.  He's busy planting right now.

OMG!!!  We just had a horrible hail storm.  All my plants got quite a beating.  I'm so sad :(
Beat up Tomatillo
Blurry picture.  I'm using my cell phone in the dark so this is the best it gets.  You can see how dirty and sad my plants are right now.

You can see some hail and leaves in the container they were in.  I moved them all out so they can dry.  I haven't been able to see my garden yet.  I hope everything is okay.



1 comment: