I finally planted my babies!!!! May 18-21st

I grew an eggplant for my father-in-law and so did his brother (real farmer)...well, here they are...which one do you think I grew?  No!!!  I grew the green one.  His brother hasn't seen my eggplant but swears his is better than anyone's....seriously?  LOL

GardenBox 1 - 8 Bok Choy, 32 Carrots, 16 radishes, 8 pole beans (will have 32), 9 Spinach (will have 27), 10 lettuce (will have 15), 10 spicy lettuce, several onions

GardenBox 2 - 2 Potatoes, several green onions, 8 Cucumbers (will have 16), 16 peas,  1 Eggplant,  8 Peppers (variety).  Today I finally planted my peppers and eggplant.

GardenBox 3 - 12 Tomatoes, 1 Basil, 1 Rosemary, 1 Oregano...and an empty square for my cilantro that I never grew.  My father-in-law has some growing in his garden and I will transplant some once they get a bit bigger.  I also planted my tomatoes.  The herbs were planted a week before.
My first harvest!!!!!  (May 20th)

Second harvest (May 21st)  Don't worry, I'm not going to show you each time I harvest.


No comments:

Post a Comment