Bok Choy Update and Planting 4 of 6

March 9 -

Bok Choy hanging out under the lights - these are the January 20th plants.  They are growing at a much faster rate than any of the others.  I think I was over watering which can slow growth down.


My second and third planting are much smaller so I find anything I can around the house to raise them closer to the lights.


Can't believe how fast these are growing.  I might be able to eat them before it's time to plant outside!  Remember how one of my Bok Choy was yellowing?  Look at it now.  You would never know.  So I'm going to assume that the Miracle Grow did it's job.


Here's the 2nd and 3rd planting.  I just realized I was supposed to start more on March 7th...oops.  So I started the fourth planting out of six.


No comments:

Post a Comment